Friday, August 3, 2018

NEIL LUCKHURST'S "PROJECT 100" eBOOK



Last winter I was one of many avid followers of "Project 100,"an epic three-month journey through the Adirondack 100 Highest peaks accomplished (with a little help from his friends) by peakbagger/bushwhacker extraordinaire Neil Luckhurst. If you've done any bushwhacking through dense snow-covered conifers, you will appreciate what Neil and his companions endured on these many long, arduous treks. Neil has just made his Project 100 ebook available online for free, in the hope that readers will make a donation to the ADK High Peaks Foundation. It's a terrific read!






In Neil's words:

The Project-100 ebook is now available for download! In it I share the more intense hikes and my preparation. I think you'll get a sense of my increasing confidence that gave way to certainty after I endured the project's climax weekend in the Sawtooths. The book is heavily spiced with pictures. I also discuss my training regimen.

http://adkhighpeaksfoundation.org/adkhpf/project100.php





The ADK High Peaks Foundation is making the book available to you as a gift. We hope you will make a donation in order that we may continue in our efforts to educate the hiking public and preserve the mountains we all love.

http://adkhighpeaksfoundation.org/adkhpf/project100.php

Neil



No comments:

Post a Comment